The export regulations of the governments of the United Kingdom, United States and many other countires can affect when and how Thales e-Security products are shipped to our customers and partners. The export regulations also affect the supply of software, firmware and documentation.
These government have explained that the export controls are in place “to promte global security through strategic export controls, facilitating responsible exports”.
The export controls come from:
- International treaties and conventions
- UN, EU and other international fora
- National defence interests
- International export control regimes (e.g. Wassenaar Arrangement, Missle Technology Control Regime, Nuclear Suppliers Group, Australia Group)
- Human Rights considerations
These undertakings will be required for many exports to proceed. They will include:
- Exporter’s details, end-user/consignee details, goods description and end-use details
- declaration on re-export- covering letter on end-user/consignee company headed notepaper
- each page ‘ink’ signed and dated